15 November 2012

One down, still a few to go

I FINALLY got off my lazy you-know-what and made a start on my to-do list! I started on these earrings long ago. One was actually completed, so I only had to do the other yesterday. I finished the bevelling and embellishment yesterday, and sized the chain for attaching to the ear wires today. I rather like them! It's not the original design as I have no headpins to hand. But I still like them. I think I'll have to make myself some - amethyst or sapphire, yum!


I'm also working on this baby blanket. It looks much prettier in real life (and in the daytime)! I've got to think about the border as I go along. That will add to the width. This is a more portable project. I've taken it to work the past two days.



Back to it, still have much to do!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Beading Community? Our members will love it.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like. It’s free and easy.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Beading Community: http://www.vorts.com/beading/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James, please can you post the link for me. I tried to sign up but it just won't let me for whatever reason. Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete