15 May 2012

The Mirrix

As I was browsing Facebook today, I came across a notice about the recent Social Market for Mirrix on the Beading Daily page. What luck! The deadline is today!! I figured it wouldn't do any harm to give the application a go. So I did. Silly me I first sent the application incomplete. I had trouble and went back to drafts and resent it. Obviously I didn't save it! The excitement must have been too much :) Anyway, I have managed to send the completed application. All I can do now is sit and wait.

In the meantime, I am still working on that colour portrait - unfortunately I can't show anything on this for reasons mentioned previously. I also started on the other photo purse. I got in the colours I need for the back side, so I can work on that as and when I like. I finished off the warps on the purse of the 'hands' (black background). All that remains on that is to join the sides, attach the fringe, and the strap. I'm hoping I can give an update on the purse on the loom soon - there's not much to see as yet!

Tomorrow is a work day so have a good day and week, till I post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment