28 October 2011

Swap cuff

I'm signed up for (and also running!) a swap on a Facebook group I'm a member of. I finished looming the main part several days ago but then lost the mojo a little after finishing one of the extensions. Yesterday I finally mustered up the energy to stitch the second extension (much quicker than the first), and tonight I finished it, clasp and all.





I rather like it myself but won't make myself one as I don't think I would wear it! It will be going to it's new home mid next month. Hopefully whoever receives it will like it!!

Tomorrow I have to warp the large loom for the colour portrait, and also have to order some beads for a photo cuff. I'll post what is allowed as I work on more things. If I'm quiet it's because I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but I will try and keep posting something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment