28 July 2011

Trying a new method

I recently tried out a new method of finishing bracelets in the last two weeks - using a ribbon clasp rather than a tube clasp with a bar. I'm really loving this as it's so easy and quick. I made the first last week, and liked it so much I did another this week!

The first is a 'photo bracelet' of my Husband. It came out too big so became a bookmark :)



The second is rainbow-inspired and now belongs to my sister. The first aim was to use what I already have to hand. The second was to see if it would work to use beads with a different finish. Luckily enough I had groups of beads with the same finish, and I seem to have pulled it off!.



I used jump rings in place of a chain and the end, and each has some Swarovski crystals dangling at the end of the jump rings.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy what you see.

2 comments: