13 April 2011

It's finished!

I managed to finish - i.e. frame - the portrait this morning. I went out yesterday to get some felt. While there I looked through the mounts and was lucky enough to find one of the right size!! I came home a happy woman with all the bits I needed. I stayed up late last night getting the loomwork ready for framing.

Unfortunately I finished late and couldn't do the necessary hammering. So first thing this morning (after getting the kids fed and dressed) I finally framed it!! I'm pretty happy with it though can see something I will modify next time I make something similar.



So now the loom is empty, but I have another portrait I need to be getting on with...I will once I buy the beads :) For now I think I will enjoy relaxation for a few days and order the beads then start when they come through.

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment