11 April 2011

The end is in sight!

You're probably wondering why this portrait isn't framed yet. Well, first I lost the verve to work on it for the simple fact that the exciting bit was over - looming the faces! I was back to working (monotonously) with one colour. 22+ rows to be precise!

Anyway, today I managed to add my signature to the bottom right corner, and cut it off the loom. I'll need to add some 6-7 columns on either edge just so there is more space between the heads on the edge and the mount when applied. Otherwise, if that doesn't take long I should be able to finish and frame it in the next two weeks. I'll be trying another way of dealing with the warp ends, one that doesn't involve glue...If it works I'll be using that method in future.

For now, happy reading and goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Que trabajon, admirable, fantàstico, parecen pintados a carboncillo.....precioso....FELICIDADES....

    ReplyDelete