17 February 2011

Easier than expected

I've finished attaching the loomed picture to the mounting board!! It was certainly easier and quicker than I expected. I could have done it a few days ago but the idea was very daunting so I put it off!! I had a late start, and I'm working tomorrow, but decided to stick it out....or rather I wanted to finish, so I went way past my bedtime!

Now I've done it, I don't know what I was worried about. The only thing left now is to put the frame bits all together. I just need to get one more thing and it will be finished in a matter of minutes.

Hopefully I can post a picture of the completed 'work' at the weekend, once I've handed it over :)

Till then have a good night and day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment