10 December 2010

Catchup!

I can't remember if I posted this so here it is (again?). It's still on the loom as I'm still thinking about how to edge it.




Aside from that, I had an idea in mind (off loom weaving) which I want to try out. It's taken a different direction but I'll go with the flow for now and explore my 'original idea' later on. I've only got this picture of it so far.




I ordered some clasps the start of last week and they FINALLY made it to me today!! I had to return some today as they weren't the right size. Anyway, I managed to put the clasp on two of them.

This is a pink version of the zig zag pattern. I'm really loving the colour combinations despite not normally liking pink :)



This one was posted about a long time ago and was just waiting for the clasp.




Hopefully I can finish off 3 more tomorrow. I'll post them as I complete them.

At the moment I'm blogging from my phone so the pictures unfortunately may not be the best. I'll get some time and return to post better ones.

Till next time, goodnight :)

1 comment: