27 August 2010

Silence speaks volumes!

Yes it's a long time since I posted anything! In the meantime I've been working on two bracelets. On is 99.99% done. The other is about 60% done. Silly me I FORGOT....yes FORGOT to get a clasp for the second one!.....I don't know what I was thinking!! But, I know what type I want so now it's just a matter of getting it :)

Aside from that, I bought myself a new loom about 2 weeks ago. I told myself us finish the bracelets before I tried it out but temptation got the better of me! So here's the result so far:





I didn't calculate how many of the matte White delicas I'd need and I'm almost out. I'll be attending a bead fair on 5th but......I couldn't wait till then so bought some more today. I'm desperate to work on it hehe!

As for the loomed bracelet I started before.....I made a start on the edging yesterday and was very pleased with it.....until I turned it over and realised I could still see the edge threads :( I bought something to try and incorporate in the edging. If that fails I have another idea to try. I'm just desperate the former works.

Goodnight to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment