4 July 2010

Finally!!!

I was lucky to 'friend' Erin Simonetti of http://www.beadsbeadingbeaded.com/index.html on facebook. I came across her website a long time ago and would occasionally check back for her new works.

Anyway, after reading her new blog and seeing her posts on facebook, I decided to try out bead loomin again. Why again, you may wonder. About....6 years ago I made some loomed chokers for an anniversary. Since then I've done absolutely nothing along that line.

I digress, but basically Erin gave me (without her knowledge!) some verve to do some looming and so I've started on the pattern I posted about previously.

Here is the preview picture as I always like to do. Sorry about the quality, it was taken on my phone - it's past midnight and am too tired to take proper pics now! I should have been asleep long ago but you know how it is when you start beading!!!







Sweet dreams :)

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the pattern, colors and the fact you are diving in! I'd love to help, anyway I can. I am now following your blog so I can get updates!

    ReplyDelete