14 February 2010

2010 (Zebra Stripes)

My resolution for the year 2010 is to complete at least one piece for each month of 2010, starting with this month. With two children (absolutely adore them!) it's not so easy to get time to bead a lot. But I will try and do some every day, even if it's just an hour.

With that in mind, I made a start on the February piece and managed to complete it in time for Valentines day. I had trouble bezeling the cabochon so I changed plans (and design).

I wore it today and have to say it looked rather good. I bought the cabochon for myself almost two years ago so this necklace will stay with me. Hope you like :)


1 comment:

  1. hey i love i love i love. it is so pretty - even more so in real life. all you need is a designer to make a creation based on what you made and it would go past perfect to yummy

    ReplyDelete